Saturday 18 April 2015

By K Freezing Fog - swatches and review

Hi friends! I'm back! Have you missed me? ;) My plan is to do a few posts a month - if I feel like it ;)

I'm starting with a new polish from By K which will be released in the beginning of May. The whole upcoming collection by By K has a flight theme and this one is called Freezing Fog. This polish is flirting with the 70's with its pearl finish and I liked it more than I first thought.

Surprisingly opaque. Two coats is enough but since I'm quite fussy I added a third. Still good compared to other pearl polishes!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Pearl.

Number of coats: Three.

Formula: Good! A bit runny so watch out for cuticle flooding. Very easy to clean up though!

Brush: Medium straight cut.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Grade: 3+/5

Pearl finish isn't really my thing but if you like the upcoming 70's style this is the polish for you! I can also imaging this polish on a bride for a wedding. AND it's a perfect canvas for nail art. Just wait and see what I did to this polish…! ;)

How do you like Freezing Fog?

11 comments:

  1. Welcome back my dear! I missed you! Funny thing, today I saw the picture with this swatch and I as thinking "when is she gonna get back to her blog, her swatches are awesome" :)) There's my answer <3 The polish is really nice and looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to see you back! Very nice swatch of this polish too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaayyyy..!! Welcome back!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, I like also the polish, it looks like ice! :-)

      Delete
  4. Jag har saknat dig i varje fall, tänkte på dig häromdagen faktiskt. Kul att du är tillbaka. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kul att du är tillbaka! Inte min favvonyans kanske men ser fram emot att se hur du piffat till den :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaaa jag har saknat dig!! Såå kul att du är tillbaka!! Ska bli kul att se och läsa dina poster igen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag gillade faktiskt lacket en hel del. Vill köpa. Har inget bra pärlnagellack. Känner att nail art-potentialen är enorm :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jätteroligt att du bloggar igen Jezzica, har absolut saknat dig!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jag har varit så dålig på att läsa bloggar så jag upptäckte inte förrän nu att du har börjat blogga igen! Så kul! Välkommen tillbaka!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!