Wednesday 30 July 2014

Moss Copenhagen Envy - swatches and review

It's Green Wednesday again and I've got a green/blue Danish polish for you. This is my first bottle of polish from the Danish brand Moss Copenhagen. After a quick look at their website I discovered that they've got quite a range of pretty polishes. Click here if you're interested in those!

I got mine from my dearest friend Goldie who got it from the Swedish retail store Saint Tropéz I believe. It's called Envy but Goldie and I call it "Tyrkis" which is printed on the bottle and which I believe means turquoise in Danish ;) We didn't know it was called Envy at first. We thought it was called Tyrkis ;)


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two, but it's a possible one coater depending on how you apply it.

Formula: Excellent formula! Very self leveling!

Brush: Quite wide straight cut brush.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Grade: 5/5

This is a great polish! A beautiful shade of turquoise and a great formula! The only down side is a strange smell. Not unpleasant. Just strange.

How do you like Envy?
Have you tried this brand?

11 comments:

  1. Jag gillar ju den här typen av gröna så jag tycker den är väldigt fin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbar färg tycker jag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colour very much, it's very delicate and it is also perfect as nail art base :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice! I like how dusty the color is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It isn't really my kinda colour but I think it looks good on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty!!! I absolutely love it on you - I will have to Check out that brand!!! And I imagine it looks as nice on its own as when used in nailart!!! Viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that gloss! Beautiful shade too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!