Tuesday 3 December 2013

New arrivals!

I couldn't believe my luck some time ago when I got hold of some Takko polishes!! I was like a hawk on the launch day and I got not one, not two, but three Takko's!! :D They sure look great in the bottles!

I also got two more textured polishes from the Swedish brand Kicks when they had a sale. Oh! I got a Picture Polish too when I got the Takko's :)

Takko Lacquer Electric Apple and Nirvana
Picture Polish Imperial and Takko Kaleidoscope Eyes
Kicks Watermelon Crush and Dirty Chalk

Which one are you most curious of?

7 comments:

  1. Takko-lacken ser fina ut men KICKS watermelon ser väldigt intressant ut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den där vattenmelonen lockar mig mest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surely adore textured polishes, but now I'd like to see the swatches of Takko Nirvana and Picture Polish Imperial :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ska bli kul att se Takko men jag måste erkänna att jag inte riktigt har fattat hypen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, what a gorgeous haul!!! Hahaha you certainly were a hawk getting the Takkos - I was more of a lame duck and came up with 0 ;-P!!! I would love to see Kaleidoscope Eyes and of course those textured Kicks - have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!