Sunday 13 October 2013

Skittlette

The task for today's Nail Art Sunday is to do a skittlette! A very fun theme which you can keep on a very easy level or do just how advanced you like. I chose to keep it very easy but I tried to convince myself that less is more ;)

I decided to chose one polish as starting point and chose the others after that one. So I chose Nails Inc Sugar House Lane (middle finger) and chose the others to match that one. I ended up with OPI Solitaire on pointer finger, Illamasqua Scorn on ring finger and Barry M Vanilla on thumb and pinkie.

And finally a huge thank you for all your birthday wishes yesterday! They really warmed my heart!


How do you like my skittlette?
Are you into skittlettes?

13 comments:

  1. Bra tolkning och dessutom fint att du färgmatchade den. Jag gillar de flesta skittelettes, och även konceptet dvs att ha accentnaglar. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jättefint! Gillar också att det går att göra en skittlette så himla enkelt, det passar mig:) Och så går det ju att göra det avancerat för er som kan, kanon med så brett tema:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Färgmatchningen här kändes väldigt jordnära och lugnande, snyggt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilken mjuk och fin färgtolkning. Jättefint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jättefin mild och stilren skittlette! Det ser väldigt klassikst ut på nått sätt trots dom olika naglarna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gillar den här! En av de finare skittlettes jag sett.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag glömde säga grattis igår. Förlåt! och grattis!
    Din skittlette är jättefin i mjuka, behagliga färger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grattis i efterskott och stor tumme upp för skitletten. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi doll!!! Ahhhh you chanelled that Skittelette theme to perfection!!! I love the color combination!!! And well you do know me and that I just love Skittelettes - I have to take up on them again.... Have a wonderful start into the new week a viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mycket snyggt och bra kombo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! the colours play perfectly together! the nails inc. pcolour and the barry M match perfectly, I almost thought it was the same colour but with some kind of topper! I do love skittlettes, but for some unknown reason I don't do them so often. Have a great week sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, very, very nice, I love the combination! :-) I love Sugar House Lane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!