Wednesday 3 July 2013

Green Gradient Skittle - swatches

Today I'm killing two flies with one stroke! ;) Or should I say joining two challenges with one post? Today it's Green Wednesday AND I'm doing a Step Into Summer Challenge as well!

This is a skittle manicure were I've done a gradient on each nail too. The gradients are not horizontal, as they mostly are, but vertical. I thought it would be a fun take on it! They go from dark green to pale green and back again. A bit tricky to pull off but fun too!

Sorry for the picture spam but you really need to see this mani from different angels to appreciate it.

I used the following polishes: (from left to right)
China Glaze Holly-Day
Catrice Planet Tokyo
Essence I'm the Moss
Ciaté Mojito
Orly Coachella Dweller

How do you like this gradient skittle?
Have you tried doing gradients vertically?

This mani could be both Skittle and Gradient, but I chose Gradient for this one :)
This is what the other participants are doing!

32 comments:

  1. Wow great job on this skittle manicure! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helt otroligt! Jag blir så imponerad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done a gradient vertically but it's on my list ;) This is gorgeous, the colors are really vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You must try! I found it actually easier than horizontal ones.

      Delete
  4. Underbart, ääälskar gröna gradienter. Kul att du valt att göra dem i enbart grönt också (uppenbarligen eftersom det ska passa till grön onsdag) men ändå. Jag har mest sett såna här i flerfärgat men detta gillade jag ännu mer :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh tack! En sån här manikyr skulle jag älska att se i Gelic'-style!! :D

      Delete
  5. Beautiful gradient manicure! I like all the shades you used, today I'm in the mood for Orly Coachella Dweller :-) or maybe I would use it for 3 nails and on 2 accent nails I would draw stripes with all the shades you used... just because I am not so good in making normal gradients, so I would make a "stripes gradient" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille cara! CD is soooo beautiful!! A striped gradient sounds lovely!! I really must try that!! And I'll bet you can do the most amazing gradients queen of nail art ;)

      Delete
  6. Grymt snyggt, bra jobbat:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men oj vad snyggt!! Jag är imponerad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det ser mer levande ut än en vanlig skittle! Det har du helt rätt i!

      Delete
  10. Superfint! Naglarna ser verkligen ut att ha en fin lyster. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi pet, now how the heck did you get this stunner onto your nails???? I literally gasped - it is perfect!!! Your nails look like a replique of a display of the most beautiful green jewels glinting in the sunlight - I bow my head in awe!!!! Viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Süsse! Lol! I sponged and sponged and sponged and sponged ;) Aaaww! You are too kind! <3 I'm blushing here ;) Viele Küsschen!!! xxx

      Delete
  12. Awww, that is soooo duper super beautiful!
    And mind you, green is my favorite color!
    I'd surely love to have simple nail designs with green shades.
    Love it!

    Cheers xxxx
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Green sure is a lovely color!! I love it! xx

      Delete
  13. Jezzica, this is amazing!! I love how you did the vertical gradients on each nail. It came out so amazingly it makes me happy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like this mani Kelsey!! If you're happy, I'm happy too!!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!