Friday 26 April 2013

Holographic Roses Nail Art - swatches

On this Holo Friday I won't show you any new holo polish. Instead I'll show you some holo nail art! :) When you look at these pictures, please bare in mind that this is my first attempt ever to do roses like this with a thin brush... The roses are faaaar from perfect but I like the red against the turquoise and the holo effect is really pretty :)

I used the following polishes: (from left to right)
Illamasqua Serenity
Essie Stylenomics
Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
Jade Vermelho Surreal
Color Club Angel Kiss

First I did the roses and stem with the cream polishes and a thin brush.
Then I added the holo effect with the same thin brush. 
One coat of Seche Vite. Done! :)

Do you like this mani or does it look like
it's been done by a five-year-old? ;)
Have you tried to do roses like this or in any other way?

23 comments:

  1. Åhh så vackert, älskar rosor, men jag vågar inte mig på att göra det. Är det svårt?
    Vackra färger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nej, det är jättelätt! Bara dra små streck huller om buller med tunn pensel! Prova!

      Delete
  2. Vad fint det blev. Borde använda holos i nailart lite oftare tror jag bestämt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det är lätt att glömma holosarna när man gör nail art ;)

      Delete
  3. Det är jättefint, rosorna blev ju bra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Får nog öva lite mer på rosorna ändå tror jag ;)

      Delete
  4. Super snyggt med rosorna :D Dom blev super bra :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riktigt riktigt snyggt! Jag och arbetskamraten är impade:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is so pretty Jezzica! Great job on the roses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ina! This means a lot to me since you are like the queen of roses :D

      Delete
  7. Oh, really this is sooo pretty! :-) Don't forget the fact that drawing with nail polishes is not so easy like drawing with acrylic colours, so I think that this nail art is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille! I've never tried painting with acrylics on nails. I really must give that a go! You do the most beautiful creations!!

      Delete
    2. You have to try it, you'll see that it's much easier, especially when you have to draw very fine lines or something very small... :-) I adore drawing with acrylic colours :-)

      Delete
  8. Hi sweetie, once more I ask you: are you kidding? Your roses are stunningly beautiful!!! So creative and artistic, I love them :-). And no, I would NEVER dare to paint roses, I am a klutz and would probably end up with blotches on my nails that could never be classified "presentable" ;-). Have a wonderful evening love und viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! Danke schön!! I bet you can do lovely roses if you just tried! Hope you are having a great week end! Viele Küsschen!! xxx

      Delete
  9. Så kul att se holonailart i stället för bara vanliga holonaglar. Rosorna blev dessutom urtjusiga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack snälla du! Man kan ju göra mycket med de vackra holosarna! ;)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!